"Discovering Contentment"

The tedious tasks of a day kidnap too many of my thoughts, and this time summer evening has paid ransom providing a peace of mind. I've been charmed once again, like so many times before, by evening's free fall into simplicity, or is it rather a head on collision with freedom? Few places would I rather be than the modest nook of contentment I have stumbled upon. This porch on which I sit is my Atlantis. It stands true that even after the tiniest sprinkle on the fields of simplicity, lo' and behold, fruits of contentment often grow in bountiful measures. I am reminded that the true beauty of contentment is that its treasure is designed to be discovered over and over again, and usually it hides in the most simplistic places, such as on a porch while staring out at the neighborhood...