"A Chapter At A Time"
















I have been anxious about things so this was written to navigate through it:

A classic is read one chapter at a time, I will not complete Walden today. My degree draws nearer with every passing exam, yet graduation is not this afternoon. I will put my sons crib together tonight, however he will not lie in it until next month. All things labored on this hour are the parts which go to the whole of things grander; I need not be worried to have everything in life accomplished right now. Oh anxious body may you be soothed by patience. My castles are built in bits, pieces at a time, and I recognize they will not reach their fullness today, but find comfort in knowing that to each piece today I will offer myself fully. A classic is read one chapter at a time, I do not have to complete Walden today...