Simon Cowell














I have struggled with a lot of things since Patrick passed in November, but there is one that seems to get me almost on a daily basis. When people around my age now bounce their complaints and struggles off of me I have a tough time internally dealing with it. The Irish blood boils within, and is ready to lash out unexpectedly. It is almost like mentally I reduce everyone else's problems to petty trials. As if I am making the final assessment for all conflicts.

A Simon Cowell of sorts, yet of American Struggle, and all the people parade themselves for me rehearsing their problems only to be whisked away by my annoyed and hypocritical heart. "Ah, she has no clue what real pain is! There is absolutely no way he could bear our load!" I hear what they are saying, but often times I question if the individual has experienced a true dark moment.
I am writing this not because I have found a solution, but for those closest to give me grace for I need a map to guide myself out of this judgmental mentality...