Recalling Darkness


















"What I tell you in the dark, say in the light, and what you hear whispered, proclaim on the housetops" Matt. 10

I have came along ways from struggling with crystal meth only a few years ago. And yet there are certain days when I feel as if I have discounted my liberation. A spirit that has been set free should always be honored with a valorous life to pursue it. So I am once again discovering value in recalling moments of darkness in order to truly appreciate a life in the light. Sometimes, mentally, it is necessary to go back on a midnight hour in life, and sit down so that you can once again be awed as the sun rises from the horizon. It is only then that one can respect the sunbeams as they skip through the scene ushering brightness into all that once was dull. The memory of that first moment of freedom spills over into all moments ahead refreshing the soul... Thank you Father for pulling me out of the shadows, and help me never to forget